28 December 2012

Christmas Eve Party! (Edited version).

Jose Domingos - Mess Hall Supervisor, one of the senior guys working for me

What??? Free T-Shirts?? Me me me me me!!!!!!

Errrr Ronie these were supposed to be for the Nationals!!!

When Papa Noel turned up at the party everyone knew they had to behave or they wouldn't get any Bacalau! (Local Fish).

This is Chris,  displaying that he has managed to stay drinking past 2100!!! Truly a rare occasion!

Casimiro and I looking tough. Or is that Gay? Tough, yes definitely tough. TOUGH! Grrr!

Ronie and Dexter enjoying the Joss Sticks. And Heineken. 

From left to right: Mingas, Kikuma, Casimiro and Muaca (Angolan Mr Bean)

D'ya hear that: Eric says no work tomorrow! (Cue Eric's expression of utter disgust).

Papa Noel and Gabriella, she asked for a new computer for her office - Papa Noel Said 'No way, you break too many'!'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment